Thanks for registering to be part of our TinyML workshop on Friday July 28th. Check your email for the calendar invite.
Now it's time to get prepared!
Registration for this workshop is free. However, if you want to follow along with the hands-on portions of the workshop, you MUST be using the following hardware:
- Blues Starter Kit for North America or EMEA
- Use the code TINYML_WORKSHOP at checkout to take 10% off!
- STLINK-V3MINI (SWD Programmer & Debugger)
- Adafruit LIS3DH Triple-Axis Accelerometer
- Qwiic Cable
- Two Micro USB cables (e.g. USB-A to Micro USB or USB-C to Micro USB depending on your computer).
- Charge-only Micro USB cables will NOT work!
Cellular Coverage by Country
The Blues Notecard provides prepaid cellular IoT by virtue of an embedded SIM. However, if your country is NOT in the list of covered countries (check here for Blues Starter Kit for North America and here for Blues Starter Kit for EMEA), you must use an external SIM card (e.g. Twilio Super SIM, 1NCE, Soracom, among others).
Blues provides documentation for using an external SIM card that we can briefly cover during the workshop if required.
Alternatively, if your country is covered by the Narrowband Global Notecard, you can purchase one separately.
Attendees only need some very basic knowledge of Arduino development and understanding of 101-level C coding concepts (you can get by with copying-and-pasting provided code!).
To make the most of this workshop you MUST come prepared with the following pre-installed:
- Visual Studio Code
- PlatformIO Extension for VS Code
- Install the Edge Impulse CLI
- Create a free Blues Notehub account
- Create a free Edge Impulse Studio account
- Create a free Datacake account