In the news
All the latest news about Blues and press resources, all in one place.
- Blues Wireless Raises $32M To Accelerate Enterprise Adoption of Cellular IoT
- CES 2023: Blues Wireless Hosting a Customer Showcase of Cellular Cloud-Connected Products for Asset Management, Health Care, Heavy Industry, Smart Home, Smart Cities, and More
- Blues Wireless Recognized as Natural Disaster Innovation Awards' "Cost-Effective Mitigation Product of The Year"
- From Nuclear Disasters to Wildfires, How the Tech Industry's Response to Fukushima Defined the Next Gen of Natural Disaster Mitigation Technology
- Blues Wireless Launches Global Partner Program to Accelerate IoT Solutions Delivery
- Developer Product from Blues Wireless Accelerates Prototyping Low-Power IoT Device Clusters
- New Consumption-Based IoT Pricing Model from Blues Wireless Replaces Competitor Subscription Models
- Blues Wireless Extends Notecard IoT Connectivity Product Line to Cover Global Cellular and Wi-Fi, Announces New Product Beta
- Blues Wireless Device Enabled by AT&T to Seamlessly Connect IoT Devices Globally is Now Available from AT&T
- Blues Wireless introduces Swan, a companion to its cellular Notecard, to accelerate IoT development journey
- STMicroelectronics and Blues Wireless Cooperate to Accelerate Adoption of Cellular Technology in Embedded Applications
- Blues Wireless Announces $22 Million Series A Funding to Meet Demand for Cellular Wireless Solutions
- Blues Wireless Joins IMC to Ease Development and Deployment for IoT Products
- Blues Wireless and Safecast Introduce Airnote - the Most Easy-to-Use Air Quality Monitor Ever Built
In the News
Blues loves working with journalists to share customer stories.
Interested in having someone from Blues speak at your event or conference?
Looking for our logo, official colors, and word mark?
We’re making Massive IoT implementation quick and easy.
Start your journey with us!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Expert tips, exciting projects, and IoT insights delivered every month