Hardware for Engineers
Just send JSON over I2C or UART, it's so simple.
Focus on building the best hardware, not reinventing connectivity
- Pre-built hardware module provides out-of-the-box global cellular connectivity (or Wi-Fi).
- Securely moves data from your product to your preferred cloud apps, and back again.
- Manage data from multiple devices or fleets from a single dashboard.
- Freedom from subscriptions, contracts, and annoying setup, disconnect, reconnect, and other monthly per-device fees.
Simplify Your Security Audit
The Blues Wireless System
- Data encrypted in transit and encryptable at rest using native encryption hardware. All Notecards have a factory-installed ECC P-384 certificate provisioned at chip manufacture.
- Notecard supports end-to-end encryption of your data using AES-256 symmetric algorithm based on your RSA public key.
- Blues hardware is pre-certified for FCC and PTCRB.
- Off-the-internet cellular communications available in 135+ countries. Avoid the need for IT-managed Wi-Fi networks.
Control Data Visibility From Edge to Cloud
3 Steps to IoT Device Connectivity
Add Blues Wireless Notecard to your product with your preferred hardware.
Our simple JSON interface allows you to connect and send data with 2 commands.
With Blues Wireless Notehub, enjoy secure, bidirectional data flow between your device and your cloud app.
Built by Engineers for Engineers
- Quickly connect via I2C or UART for easy integration on existing, or new device designs
- Compatible with 3.3v and 1.8v systems
- Onboard cryptographic element and built-in with factory-installed ECC P-384 certificate
An integrated, Low-Power Cellular Data Pump
How to Evaluate Blues Wireless in 30 Minutes or Less
With Blues Wireless, you'll never worry about monthly or consumption fees.
Each billing account is refreshed to 5,000 credits each month with the ability to purchase more.
Plug the Notecard into the provided Notecarrier, then connect to your existing hardware.
- Feather kit and Swan kit contain MCUs. If you want our Raspberry Pi kit, you'll need your own Pi.
- Swan lets you write code in C/C++, Arduino, and CircuitPython. It's also a powerful MCU and ready to run on edge-based machine learning like Edge Impulse. We have a guide for that.
Take a look at some sample projects you can make with Blues Wireless. We provide full instructions, BOM, and helpful videos and tips.
Everything is coming up roses for AgroPatterns with Blues Wireless
How American Crane & Equipment Corporation is Cutting Cost by 10x for Their Smart Crane Technology
Velvetwire: Connecting the Global Supply Chain to the IoT with Blues Wireless
We’re making IoT quick and easy.
Start your IoT journey with us!